- 1) Once arrived, guests must present themselves to the Reception Office with a valid identity document with photograph, for the camping guest registration. Registered people will receive a personal camping pass and a valid for the car.
- 2) The management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to accept undesired or excess guests.
- 3) The unauthorized presence of people in the camping acts:
• Violation of the rules of public security;
• Violation of art. 614 of the Criminal Code (trespassing); penalty: imprisonment from 1 to 5 years;
• Breach of art. 624 of the Criminal Code (theft of services); penalty: imprisonment for up to 3 years ;
• Breach of art. 633 C.P. (invasions of land and buildings); penalty: imprisonment for up to 2 years fine from 100 to 1000 euros;
• Violation of art. 637 C.P. (admission in others Fund abuse); penalty: fine of 100 Euro crime of contractual fraud.
Young and underage peopleArt. 2
- 1) Underage people can access to the camping only with a valid identity document and the written authorization of their parents or accompanied by their legal tutor. Youngs are required to have a quite temperament in the camping, especially during the rest time, otherwise the reception will provide to the ejection of the whole group of guests.
- 2) Parents are responsible of their children actions, in the respect of the quiet and the peace of the common atmosphere and public areas. Adults have to compensate damages caused by their children.
Emplacement, organization, cars, communicationsArt. 3
- 1) Guests can choose the emplacement they prefer with the opinion of our staff.
- 2) Equipment, tools and cars must be neatly placed in the appropriate spaces. Roulottes, canvas and tends must be placed at a minimum distance of 0,5 meters from the emplacement perimeter. Keep order and decency during the holiday.
- 3) Electric cables must respect the norms and can be left suspended not to create obstacle to other guests.
- 4) If you use sand or stones to anchor your canvas, you are required to turn them back to the beach at the end of your holiday.
- 5) Guests must communicate each disagreement and variation (change of the emplacement or others) to the reception office.
Arrival and departure timesArt. 4
- 1) Arrivals: Guests can reach the free emplacements starting from 8.00 o’clock; the reserved emplacements starting from 12.00 a.m. while bungalows are available starting from 16.00 p.m.
- 2) Departures: the permanence will be based on the number of nights spent in the camping, until 12.00 a.m. of the day after. Guests of bungalows have to leave before 10.00 a.m. at the beginning of the season, with the authorization of the staff, the leaving could be postpones.
Visitor are selected by the staff and admitted to the camping without cars, animals and just during the day. They will required a valid identity document and can stay for a maximum of 2 hours without paying; otherwise guests must pay and they will leave the camping within 23.30 p.m.
Unauthorized peopleArt. 6
If our guests receive people that have not been registered at reception must pay an amount corresponding to the sum of 8 days of holidays in our camping. In this case the reception could expel the guest and his family that could be punished by low, in accordance of art. 614. 624. 633. 637 of the C. P.
Aggressive or violent pets are not allowed to the camping because they may represent a danger for all the guests. Anyway, small dogs or cats (maximum high of 30 cm) are allowed if:
- 1) The owner shows the pet’s health card;
- 2) The owner keeps them on leash;
- 3) The owner doesn’t take them on the beach, in the bars, restaurant, market and are taken to the dedicated spaces for their needs.
- 4) The owner won’t leave the pets unattended.
Rest timeArt. 8
From 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. in the day; from 00.00 p.m. to 07.00 a.m. in the night.
In these hours it is forbidden to use bikes, to speak loud to disturb other guests. After 00.00 cars are not admitted in the camping and must be left in the extern parking area.
Cars must be used as less as possible and motorcycles must be driven by hand.
Cleaning, aesthetics and use of hygienic servicesArt. 9
Guests are required to keep their emplacement cleaned and to use the public sanitary services with respect and education.
It is forbidden:
- 1) To modify the shape of the ground, to dig holes or plant poles;
- 2) To throw out the rubbish outside the dedicated containers;
- 3) To throw away the damaged electrical appliances, chairs, beach chairs.
- 4) To light a fire in the open air; grill can be used in the respect of the other guests;
- 5) To damage vegetation;
- 6) To pour oils, gasoline, rubbish on the ground;
- 7) To wash cars on the ground (there is a free area to wash cars);
- 8) To wash dishes and linen outside the dedicated sinks;
- 9) To wash ourselves or to wash objects in the fountain along the boulevard. Their use is reserved to take drinkable water;
- 10) To waste water;
- 11) To use trees or enclosures to anchor ropes or cables, that must be elevated without representing a danger for people.
- 12) The electric supply is of 4 ampere. You are required to use electrical appliances in the respect of the CEE norms.
- 13) To occupy other emplacements with objects, cars...
- 14) During the high season it is forbidden to use bikes from 8.30 p.m. to 07.00 a.m.
Night surveillanceArt. 11
During the night there are dedicated guardians who monitor the camping, every day, from 00.00 p.m. to 07.00 a.m. and they are responsible of the order and the night quite. They are required to be polite with our guests and you can call them in case of necessity or urgency.
Security, responsibility, care and equipmentArt. 12
- 1) Guests are responsible of their ownerships because, even though the surveillance, there is the possibility of some inconvenience due to the big area of the camping: removal of personal objects, money, acts of vandalism, damages… the reception is not responsible of these kind of inconvenience.
- 2) The objects found in the camping must be delivered to the reception or to the information office.
- 3) Use of equipment: play garden, tennis and football courts are not supervised.
- 4) The insurance and the administration are not responsible of: the damages deriving from every natural and meteorological events; damages provoked by incorrect use of tools or sporting equipment and causes that don’t belong to the staff negligence. The camping has an insurance policy –Fondiaria-SAI- for the civil responsibility towards other people.
Infective illnessesArt. 13
Each infective illness must be immediately declared to the Direction Office.
Seasonal contractsArt. 14
Guests who intend to draft a seasonal contract is required to send to Reception, before the arrival: a passport photo of each member of the family; a copy of a valid identity document, personal data, register of the car. Caravan and tends without a valid contract are not allowed.
Acceptance of the rulesArt. 15
The entrance in the camping includes the acceptance and the respect of the rules. The staff is authorized to promote its respect and to inform the reception about eventual problems.
Complains and disagreements
In case of disputes and disagreements please speak to the direction.